Sunday, March 1, 2009

WEEEEE

Today was a productive day. My mom was finally able to leave and head back to the farm. It was nice to have her around for a couple of days. Friday when she was here, we were able to see the wedding location. She was there for my final dress fitting. She bought me a garter and a little 'Bride" jacket. She is very excited about the wedding. We also got napkins, table cloths and several other things for the big day.

The best deal of the day was a dress for my bridesmaid. It is perfect. I'm thrilled to find it.

The biggest excitement was an early wedding present from my parents. I should preface this by saying the gift may just be more for me than Cowboy but just the same....We got a Wii. Hip hip hooray. Yippee. Yeah... I'm so excited.

We also got the fit board (my wedding present to me). Cowboy vowed never to play it but did bowl a few games this morning and tried to ski jump with me. We'll see what becomes of it.

Cowboy and I cleaned house like crazy people. We did a top to bottom cleaning of the house. I love a clean house and it's so nice having someone help me clean. The laundry is done. Dishes are done. What a great way to start the week.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Yay for getting the Wii. Does this mean I get to come over and play before I move??

Sounds like the wedding plans are coming together perfectly. I know it's going to be a beautiful day.

Monogram Queen said...

Wii is a lot of fun and I do NOT like gaming as a rule! What a cool gift!