Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Super dog

This was my morning entertainment. When I got out of the shower, Cowboy had dressed the dog for the day. It was her super hero cape. I'm not sure that it made her possess any super hero powers, in fact all she did was lay down and play dead. Goofy, goofy, wonderfully goofy Sadie.

The morning started off great. I got to sleep in a few extra minutes because I wasn't going directly to the office. Snuggle time with Cowboy, always a good thing. But the day went on and was just weird. Have you ever felt like you've been in a time warp all day long. I was in 4 meetings today and that lasted 8 hours. No one should be in meetings for 8 hours, that's crazy.


I came home to a very nice surprise. Cowboy had worked on my flower garden all day. He put in a stone walkway and hauled in dirt. Watch for pictures in the next couple of days. Our yard is turning out great. He's a great yard boy. Well, actually he's pretty good at everything, especially making my morning start right! ;)


2 comments:

Caroline said...

OH my gosh...I love those pictures of Sadie. I can't tell if she is annoyed or happy with the clothes on. Kind of reminds me of when I was young and I would dress up my dogs all the time. The dogs hated it.

8 hours of meetings....that is insane.

Monogram Queen said...

I love it! Super Dog plays dead. Hey a dogs gotta have SOME skill!