Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trick my Miata

Cowboy was in a much better mood today. It's amazing what a good night sleep will do for you. He also started "tricking" out my Miata. I have new tires and the car drives like a dream. He's getting new front brake pads and will install tomorrow. The window motor comes in on Friday. I have a new steering wheel cover and a roll bar will soon be delivered. I'm going to be the coolest chick on the block driving my Miata. It's good being with a former mechanic.

So Cowboy tells me that on his little trip out of town, he gained a secret admirer. "Lola" owns a farm house and 10 acres and is looking for a good Cowboy to share it with. One of his buddies inquired about his status. He said he was "common law" married and couldn't get out of it. (How romantic?) Then he asked me, "do you think I could have two women, one when I was here and one when I was there?"...my reply "I guess I could have to men, one when you were here and one when you were there"....He is so silly.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So glad Cowboy is in a better mood!!!! Does he happen to work on Hondas? :)

P.S. You have passed another very important blogging test....responding to comments you get. Very well done.

Monogram Queen said...

I'm glad he is in a better mood and yay for him tricking your Miata! My hub can do mechanical work & stuff too. It's a HUGE help!