Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Rush



Look who's happy about Cowboy being home. Actually, maybe she's waiting to lick the bowl.

Can you believe that Christmas is fastly approaching. How does it sneak up on me every year? I hate it when people say that they've finished their shopping. How does that happen? I don't even have a list of people that I want to get something for. Cowboy says that I'm trying to do to many things at once. Maybe I am but I have so much that I want to do. I feel like I need to be better at being organized but I can't seem to get there. Work is really crazy so I don't have a chance to catch my breath there. I'm trying to do wedding planning, Christmas and everything. I need to make a list. I need to put together a plan, but when will I have time to do that??

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I was just telling S tonight that I can't believe x-mas is just 2 weeks away. And where has this year gone? Seriously it just seems like yesterday that I was looking forward to 2008.

Does Cowboy have a sock tan line?? :)

Monogram Queen said...

I feel your pain, oh I feel your pain!
LMAO at Cowboys sock tan!

Lynilu said...

Patti beat me to it! I was going to chide Cowboy for his sock line!! Tell him I said, "Puh-leez." LOL!

Anonymous said...

Deep breath, little sister. You always manage to get everything done, no matter what you have going on. Cowboy is right, you are doing too much at once. So take a deep breath and do one thing at a time.
Cowboy is such a stylish guy, I'm proud that he is going to be my BIL.