Thursday, December 11, 2008

Power Tools

So here is my big secret. I love power tools. I have my own cordless drill, two years ago for Christmas, I got a miter saw. And today, my very own table saw. Ohh-Ahh. It's it beautiful.

We have a wonderful neighbor that we asked to use his table saw. He was all ready for us to use his until today. He brought me my very own table saw. Way above and beyond what a neighbor should do for us. His only condition--the only gift we can give him in the future is a wedding gift and he has vowed to never marry again. I was needing the table saw to make these gifts. They don't look like much but they will after they are painted and decorated. The are picture frame tree ornaments. Now before you think I'm a real genius, I got the idea out of a magazine. I'll post a picture when they are done.
But again, can I tell you how excited I am about my table saw. I may sleep in the garage tonight.

1 comment:

Lynilu said...

And do you grunt, a la Tim Allen, the Tool Man??

OK, OK, I confess, I do!!

I covet your table!!!!