Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Feeling Shortchanged

So I called Cowboy today to check where he was. He was leaving to go deer hunting, so when I got ahold of him I asked where he was. He told me he was in Emporia and it was party night and he was going chase women. He informed me that I needed to hurry home and to take care of things. I told him that I had plans to go chase men. Gotcha...he was home. He's leaving early, early in the morning. He wanted to take me out for dinner and found a coupon in the mail for dinner. Fazoli's it was.

Our coupon was buy one get one free. I paid $7 and he pitched in $1.16. Dinner was okay. As we were driving away, he commented, "I'm feeling a little shortchanged, I only paid $1.16 and didn't get to tip anyone since no one came to our table". Crazy man! He makes me laugh. I'm never quite sure what will come out of his mouth. and if it will even make sense.

1 comment:

Monogram Queen said...

Mmmmm Fazoli's! I love their breadsticks!