Friday, June 6, 2008

Girls Night

I had three of my friends over tonight. I have been a neglectful friend and sent an email out several weeks ago saying I had fallen off the face of the earth and wanted to get back on. I invited them over for dinner and they arrived tonight. Cowboy had the yard all mowed, the vehicles all washed and waxed, and the house all picked up. I was the first time these three friends had been over to the house.

It was so good to re-connect with them and catch up on all the things happening in their life. I need to do a better job of staying in touch. I always promised myself that if I ever got married, I wouldn't forget my friends. I think I'm on my way to being that person that I didn't want to be so I'm going to really work on this.

I'm pretty excited. We leave tomorrow for our weekend plans. Great golf and a weekend away. YEAH!!!!!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Glad you had a good time with your friends.

Enjoy your weekend of golf. You deserve this weekend away.